[Lazarus] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** help writing help [was: Re: Re: Suggestion for TRadioGroup documentation]

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 13:26:11 CEST 2016

On 9 April 2016 at 19:08, Special <Special at joepgen.com> wrote:

> Am 09.04.2016 um 14:05 schrieb Jürgen Hestermann:
>

>> Do not implement any new features until all existing features are
>> documented!
>>
> Agree.

What?  How's that going to work?  I prefer my open source projects alive
and kicking :-(

I'm not interested in theoretical "wouldn't it be nice".  I agree that it
would be nice if we have documentation, and I like putting a plan in place
to forward this.  But the proposal above is insane.  If it's serious,
please provide an actual concrete plan with 100% documented success rate to
magically transform programmers into motivated documenters.

Mike