[Lazarus] [fpc-pascal] PDF generator: please test

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 13:33:24 CEST 2016

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>
wrote:
[...]

> Graeme has fixed a number of errors that should hopefully solve the
> problems with
> codepages;  Changes have been tested on windows/linux/bsd but on Windows
> only
> with a system that has an english locale.

After this update, it worked fine here on my PC (Windows 7 pt-BR), I just
changed the demo to using arial.ttf instead of freessans.

The demo should have an IFDEF to using Arial instead of FreeSans on
Windows, this would avoid problems for beginners. :-)

The generated PDF after the changes:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/135304375/test.pdf.

--
Silvio Clécio