[Lazarus] Lazarus Digest, Vol 99, Issue 32

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 16:22:50 CEST 2016

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Giuliano Colla
<giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> Because without a minimal amount of documentation all this valuable work
> risks to be useless, because:
> - nobody except a few core developers know of its existence
> - nobody except the developer itself knows how to use it

LCL is documented more or less.
I guess you mean the IDE internals are not documented. It is true,
their documentaion has low priority compared to public libs.
I also would love to see high level diagrams and other docs about the
IDE. Like always, somebody must do it.
Maybe you ... :)

Juha