[Lazarus] Bashing the developers

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 18:43:17 CEST 2016

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 6:47 PM, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> While I understand your sentiments and emotions, I think it is
> unneccessary to mention specific names here.

Based on my earlier experiences I think it is very important to mention names.
Even the biggest flame-wars roll around just few agitators.

Unrealistic demands like:
 "Do not implement any new features until all existing features are documented!"
already got support from new users who don't understand the psychology
behind the attacks, nor do they know how much effort from the
developers it required to bring the project into its current state.

Juha