[Lazarus] PDF generator: please test

Sun Apr 10 10:54:26 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-10 08:15, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Wow, let me interfere here before we go in a wrong direction:
>
> The public API should not depend on the selected font.

I know. The current implementation gravitated towards the situation we
have now, but that is definitely not how it is going to end up. Like I
mentioned in one of my earlier replies, we will end up with overloaded
WriteText() calls only, and internally the fpPDF code will sort out what
font code to generate. Up to now, one of my high priority was figuring
out font embedding and handling of ASCII and Unicode text - this task
seems complete (except for the Unicode range above BMP which still needs
some minor attention).

These should all be addressed in the next round of updates.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/