[Lazarus] Lazarus Digest, Vol 99, Issue 32

Mon Apr 11 12:56:38 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-11 11:50, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>> > Currently with the wiki, rubbish can be added and no review is done!
> You could say the same for the fpdoc files.

Uh? I don't believe that anybody takes a patch from Mantis and applies
it blindly without actually looking at the patch. If they do, that is
very sad news for the Lazarus project.

Patches via Mantis has infinitely more chance of being reviewed (at
minimum glanced over once by a trusted expert) than the 10's or 100's of
changes made in the Wiki every day.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/