[Lazarus] wiki page "Better_Unicode_Support_in_Lazarus"

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Apr 13 10:19:22 CEST 2016

BTW. according to the said wiki page (at the end of the page) I am wrong
assuming that DefaultSystemCodePage is a constant introduced by the
compiler.

Now I still don't know whether/how the default encoding for the type
"String (which is different from DefaultSystemCodePage according to the
wiki) is depending on the arch/OS the compiler is built for. (I only
tested on Linux and here it rather obviously is UTF8. I assume on
Windows it's UTF16 for Delphi compatibility).

-Michael