[Lazarus] jcfidelazarus JEDI Code Formatter cannot handle generic and specialize keywords

Wed Apr 20 10:28:48 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-20 04:10, Dennis wrote:
> I seems that when a unit has either of these 2 keywords, the entire unit
> cannot be formatted by JEDI Code Formatter.

I haven't checked myself, but has the JEDI Code Formatter been rewritten
to use the fcl-parser, or does it still use its own parser? If it uses
it's own parser, that could be the problem.

I remember discussions from years ago that fcl-parser should really be
used in JEDI Code Formatter, thus it automatically keeps up with the
latest syntax changes made by FPC. The fcl-parser is well maintained,
but other parsers might not be.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/