[Lazarus] HiRes for IDC icons

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Sun Aug 21 15:48:20 CEST 2016

Hi Qll!

I just got a band new laptop :-D witth a 1920x1080 display.  I set it up
with Linux Mint 18 Xfce and have been working on the display resolution
for the past day or so.

Almost everything is set up so I can  see/read it.  The big problem is
with Lazarus IDE icons.  The control buttons are so small that they are
almost invisible which makes them extremely hard to use.  I have changed
the display resolution with xrandr. Most apps follow this.  Those that
don't do follow the system font setting.

How can I rescale the IDE buttons (with or without changing the font
size) so they are visible?

Thanks,

Don Ziesig