[Lazarus] bad luck

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Thu Feb 4 04:37:00 CET 2016

Hi again,

the crash on CTRL-F9 occurs in the same way as soon as I start lazarus
using the old confguration directory. It's the one active when the error
first happend. The files in ~/.lazarus/ are visibly OK, formally correct
XML most of them.

Lacking time and need I did nothing but moving the configuration out of
the way making anything work but running programs. Compiling works OK
but when started hitting the button with the green arrowhead or typing
F9 there is a debugger error popping up, see attached picture.

Somthing is really fishy in the installation. What can I do now to find
the cause of those errors?

In the end I will erase anything and restore from backup, but I think
searching the cause is a good idea.

--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>