[Lazarus] Guess the problem with Heap

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:04:46 CET 2016

Hi,

Im working on one of my projects and tried to make a release version, so
I used shortcut button in build modes and add release mode but when I
compile and run I get SIGSEGV error when main form want to be create.
After many tries I found out that if I check "Use Heaptrc unit" in
project debugging option program will run correctly even it is release
mode so there is no debug info. So simple : If I check that option and
use Heaptrc, no problem and if I unchecked it, error .

Its a old project and I dont remind any code I write about heap so I
cant find the problem so I want to ask anyone can guess what code can
make such problem?

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Accessible with your email software