[Lazarus] Do I need separate package files for multiple Lazarus versions?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 07:51:04 CET 2016

I have several instances of Lazaurs now on my system (1.6RC1, 1.6RC2
and 1.6 release).
On 1.6RC2 I installed a few external packages like Indy10 etc.

Now in order to work on the project in release 1.6 I need to install
these also into that latest Lazarus version.

Do I need separate sources for each Lazarus version or can I just
install the packages from the same source location?
I am using separate Lazarus configuration directories for each
version. And it is all in Raspbian Jessie.

Finally: All runs on FPC 3.0.0 release.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden