[Lazarus] Procedure List dialog regressions

Fri Feb 26 14:50:59 CET 2016

Hi,

Ondrej, I think you last worked on this? Not sure if you are still busy
with this, otherwise I'll raise bug reports in Mantis for it.

*  The edit box is too small. eg: on my screen, default view, brand new
   lazarus profile... the edit box is about 2cm wide, where as the
   class combobox dropdown is 13cm.

*  The class combobox has tons of duplicates. It didn't before, thus
    making it pretty useless.

*  There used to be an option to match text on the left only, or
   anywhere. This option is now gone.

I'm using the latest Lazarus trunc (updated yesterday).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/