[Lazarus] Mouse multi click rewritten

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Sat Feb 27 07:41:12 CET 2016

Today I rewrote multiple click handling of the LCL. The reason for it
was that every widgetset used its own code and logic and thus they
behaved differently and also the maintainance was hard. Now the logic is
in one function for every widget in Controls.pp CheckMouseButtonDownUp.

I updated the following WS to use the unified code: win32, qt, gtk2.
I will also update (or at least try to) update Carbon and Cocoa. For
now, they use their own code/logic and behave slightly different from
other WS.

It was quite a big change and nobody is perfect so please if you find
any regressions regarding the mouse (popup menu not showing, not
receiving mouse messages or receiving double mouse messages etc.),
report them.

Ondrej