[Lazarus] How to set defines for a project? Lazarus crashes...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:10:05 CET 2016

On Mon, 8 Feb 2016 23:24:35 +0100, micsch at gmail.com wrote:

>> I am using Lazarus 1.6RC2 and FPC 3.0.0 on Raspbian Jessie.
>reboot ist not needed on linux
>use a console and kill command
>Ctrl-Alt-F1 for console

Or use the terminal icon on the taskbar, right?
But then what? How do I use kill to shut down Lazarus?
I am used to Windows Task Manager where the running programs are
listed and one can stop it, but how do I get a corresponding list in
which to select Lazarus in Linux?
'man kill' indicates that I need a <pid> value but 'man pid' returns
nothing.

>Ctrl-Alt-F7 to go back to X
>
>UseCThreads is normaly added in the *.lpr file
>Project->Project Inspektor
> doubleclick lpr file

When I added
{$DEFINE UseCThreads}
as the first line following the program line it works.
:)

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden