[Lazarus] Do I need separate package files for multiple Lazarus versions?

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:09:09 CET 2016

> Do I need separate sources for each Lazarus version

Under Windows, I have never had any problems using the same package source
for multiple IDEs.  Mind you, my two Lazarus's are target different CPUs
(win32 and win64) as well as different builds and I have this target name
in various compile folders
  IDE - Project Options - Paths - Unit Output Directory =
"...${TargetCPU}..."
  Each Package - Package Options - Paths - Unit Output Directory = "...
${TargetCPU}..."

(where ... just represents the other stuff I have in those folder names)

Mike