[Lazarus] Keys not recognized by Lazarus 1.6 code editor [OT]

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:38:35 CET 2016

On 25/02/16 10:45, Bo Berglund wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:11:57 +0000, Lukasz Sokol <el.es.cr at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> gmane.comp.compilers.free-pascal.social = fpc-other ... recently added (less than a week ago)
>>
> I saw the "social" one and thought that it is another than "other"....
> I'll have a look there.

Yeah just have seen some posts coming through on it this morning (posted yesterday);

there is however no history (the archive has not been imported yet) so only really new messages appear;

and Gmane devs / staff give themselves a lot of play in timelines definitions (see gmane faq)...
(which is not really that surprising given their manpower and being volunteers etc.);

-L.