[Lazarus] Feature Request: hide button text in windows with toolbars

Thu Feb 25 19:50:56 CET 2016

On 2016-02-25 18:40, Juha Manninen wrote:

> Wow, the configurable button text/icon feature was discussed already a
> long time ago.

I know, I've even mentioned it before in the mailing list too. ;-)

> There is also a Mantis issue :
>   http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=22278
> Somebody only must implement it.

Thanks, I just read the comments of that report. My suggestion it to
apply the changes to all ide windows similar to Project Groups, Project
Inspector, Package Editor etc. I'll apply it to one, and if the concept
works, I don't mind applying it to the others.

Regarding Mantis:
  Could we make it a Lazarus Mantis policy to NOT link to
  images/screenshots on an external websites. Not a single one of the 3
  links in the comments work any more. :-/

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/