[Lazarus] Feature Request: hide button text in windows with toolbars

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Fri Feb 26 08:20:42 CET 2016

On Fri, 26 Feb 2016, Bo Berglund wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 18:50:56 +0000, Graeme Geldenhuys
> <mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Regarding Mantis:
>>  Could we make it a Lazarus Mantis policy to NOT link to
>>  images/screenshots on an external websites. Not a single one of the 3
>>  links in the comments work any more. :-/
>
> I support this!
> The images should be downloaded to the server so they won't go away
> when someone moves his site or makes other changes.
> I have seen so many such problems in other cases that I fully support
> usning the Mantis server itself as home to the images.

That is of course fine and dandy, wishing this.

2 Questions, though:

1. Does mantis support this kind of operation ?

2. Where are the supporting donations for a new/bigger mantis server disc ?

Currently, I basically pay 100 EUR/month out of my own pocket for hosting
the main FPC server (which is also the mantis server) in a reliable data center.

Bigger discs (accomodating more images) means more money needs to be put on the table.

Michael.