[Lazarus] Feature Request: hide button text in windows with toolbars

Fri Feb 26 09:00:39 CET 2016

On 2016-02-26 07:20, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> 2. Where are the supporting donations for a new/bigger mantis server disc ?

Clearly I should have mentioned "attachments with moderation", and only
when really needed. See my reply to Bo.

> Currently, I basically pay 100 EUR/month out of my own pocket for hosting
> the main FPC server (which is also the mantis server) in a reliable data center.

Wow, that is seriously expensive - does the Free Pascal project accept
donations towards this? I'm assuming that includes an actual server
(hardware) with full control to it? If not, I better up my hosting
prices. I just charged a client £50 hosting fee for a whole year. :-/

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/