[Lazarus] Procedure List dialog regressions

Fri Feb 26 15:55:27 CET 2016

On 2016-02-26 14:38, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
> Come on. Recently I have been bombed by so many people that
> think/guess/believe something without actually checking it.

Appologies - I meant no harm.

As for checking the SVN log, SubVersion doesn't accurately reflect the
author of a patch (unlike Git), instead it only shows the person that
applied the patch. Commit message also doesn't always reveal this
information either.

Either way, I now looked at the history and see Juha applied a patch
(r50908) in December, from Alexey Torgashin. I suspect that is the patch
that massively broke procedure list. I'll revert it locally and see if
it resolves the problems.

Again, sorry for getting the author of the changes wrong.

Regards,
  - Graeme -