[Lazarus] Question about modal forms behaviour under windows

Denis Kozlov dezlov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:36:17 CET 2016

@zeljko

I've just tested your fixes in latest TRUNK on Windows 7 and it's looking
good!

Have you considered changing the behaviour where the modal form is getting
squashed into a corner when application gets minimized?

Instead of squashing every modal form into a corner of the desktop (as
demonstrated on the screenshot below), it would be better to minimize them
as non-modal forms, i.e. minimize into the taskbar with the main form. Do
you think its feasible?

[image: Inline images 1]