[Lazarus] Official/recommended citations for scientific papers

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:34:47 CET 2016

> Hello all,
>
> this is a cross-post to FPC-Pascal and Lazarus mailing lists.
>
> I'm finishing my PhD thesis and because I was implementing some partial
> differential equation solvers and visualization/image processing tools
> using FPC and Lazarus, I need to add some references. I was wandering are
> there any published official/recommended/written-by-core-developers
> articles or books about Free Pascal and/or Lazarus I could use as
> references in my thesis (English preferably)?

See http://wiki.freepascal.org/Pascal_and_Lazarus_Books_and_Magazines
Espcially:

   - Michaël van Canneyt: Free Pascal 2
   <http://wiki.freepascal.org/Micha%C3%ABl_van_Canneyt:_Free_Pascal_2_%28book%29>,
   CUL 2012, Paperback, ISBN 978-3-936546-72-9
   <http://wiki.freepascal.org/Special:BookSources/9783936546729> - The
   official Free Pascal book in German.
   - Lazarus - The Complete Guide
   <http://www.blaisepascal.eu/index.php?actie=./lazarus/lazarusreview> by
   M. van Canneyt, M. Gärtner, S. Heinig, F. Monteiro de Cavalho, I.
   Ouedraogo: Blaise Pascal Magazine 2011, Paperback, ISBN 978-94-90968-02-1
   <http://wiki.freepascal.org/Special:BookSources/9789490968021> - The
   official Lazarus Book in English.

Vincent