[Lazarus] Procedure List dialog regressions

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 21:58:20 CET 2016

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
> Ondrej, I think you last worked on this? Not sure if you are still busy
> with this, otherwise I'll raise bug reports in Mantis for it.

Actually I am the guilty one. I made it a modeless IDE window and used
ListViewFilter component for the filter.
Yes, some things broke more. On the other hand the behavior felt
partly broken already earlier.
Earlier you mentioned other things that broke already before my edits,
like missing icons. I don't know what caused them. There is another
mail thread about it.

Don't report yet. I will look at this within coming 2 weeks.

Juha