[Lazarus] Procedure List dialog regressions

Sat Feb 27 00:12:28 CET 2016

On 2016-02-26 20:58, Juha Manninen wrote:
> On the other hand the behavior felt
> partly broken already earlier.

"Felt broken" and "is broken" are very different things. :) I use
Procedure List daily - it's 90% of how I navigate the code I work on. So
it works pretty well for me, and doesn't require mouse usage, and is
optimised for keyboard usage. The only local mod I made (before
yesterday's svn update) was to save/restore column widths to a INI file.
I didn't know the preferred method for the whole of Lazarus IDE.

Anyway, I'll say again, the Procedure List in Trunk is unusable now. I
reverted your patch to make it usable here. My suggestion is to revert
your patch now and push to Trunk. At least then it will be usable again
for everybody else using trunk. Then, at your own convenience, you can
rework your patch until it is ready.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/