[Lazarus] Form Resizing

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 22:13:32 CET 2016

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 10:58 PM, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you mean that if I select the form and use Object Inspector to set
> Constraints I am getting to the wrong place?
> If so exactly how do I reach this new local menu?

Object Inspector is the right place to set Constraints, yes.
Select the Constraints title and then right-click.
The entries for setting Min and Max values has been there since
Lazarus 1.4.x IIRC, so they are not really new any more.

> As I stated in my reply a short while ago I also have this behaviour.

I don't. Just tested again.
Somebody please bisect the guilty revision that caused the bug for you.

Regards,
Juha