[Lazarus] Form Resizing

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 23:05:49 CET 2016

On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 11:11:33 +1030, steveg <steveg at nevets.com.au>
wrote:

>I find any and all forms in a running Laz program can not be reduced in
>size below the original startup size. (neither height nor width can be
>reduced)
>It is possible to increase the size, but can only be reduced back to the
>original.

NOTE: I reported this same issue on Feb 24 in a thread named:
"Lazarus 1.6 Object Inspector width, how to reduce?"

At the time I had not yet discovered that the problem affected any
program compiled in my Raspberry Pi2 environment. I thought it was a
Lazarus IDE problem only.
But your post widens the scope a bit to ALL programs compiled using
this particular combination of FPC, Lazarus and Operating system
environment (possibly the OS widgetset as well).
My RPi2 runs Raspbian Jessie from Feb 9 2016.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden