[Lazarus] Form Resizing

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 23:55:53 CET 2016

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 12:00 AM, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
> I checked out the release tag for 1.6 when I installed Lazarus 1.6.
> That should be what you need to find the revision number.

I didn't quite understand you but for bisecting you need trunk.
Then use the binary search algorithm, O(log2(n)). Go back to an old
revision that works. Split the rev range in half, checkout the middle
rev, build and test. Then split the remaining area either backward or
forward depending on the test result, and so on ...

The process is error prone, one wrong jump spoils it.
Git has a bisect command which lets you do "git bisect good" or "git
bisect bad" eliminating the range calculations and making the process
easy.
You can use either the Lazarus Git mirror or the SVN repo directly
using "git svn" link.

Juha