[Lazarus] ScrollBox - How to get proper scrolling for a TPanel?

Gabor Boros gaborboros at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 15:16:39 CET 2016

Hi All,

I have a TScrollBox (Height=150) and a TPanel (Height=450) in it.
With Linux-Qt I can scroll up and down if the mouse over the scrollbar,
the empty space or the Panel in 13 steps.
With Windows can scroll if over the scrollbar or the empty space (in 13
steps too). But the scroll not working if mouse over the Panel. I can
override DoMouseWheel but down know how to get the 13 steps long
scrolling from it. Any idea? (I use latest fixes_1_6.)

Gabor