[Lazarus] IDE Coolbar and its default after updating

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 17 12:45:05 CET 2016

Hello together!

Today I updated my Lazarus from 1.4.4 to 1.6RC2 and while reporting some
bugs (not specific to the RC2, but general ones), I noticed that the
toolbar buttons ("open", "save", etc.) were missing. Thinking first that my
docking settings were messed up again I checked those, but they were okay.
Then I noticed the IDE Coolbar settings and that it's switched off.
Switching it on brought the buttons back, but I wonder whether it's a good
idea to have this as "default off" after an upgrade...
(OS: Windows 10)

Regards,
Sven