[Lazarus] Debugging in Libraries.

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Mon Jan 18 19:34:23 CET 2016

Hi All:

I have encountered a problem doing things that used to work.  (Using
Lazarus 1.4.4 on Linux and 1.4.2 on Raspbian)

Specifically, I can no longer step into subprograms in library units,
and when I set a breakpoint in the library code it is colored dull green
as opposed to bright red in the main program.  Some, but not all, of the
library code is implemented using generics.

I can't see anything I am doing differently than before (except that I
copied the entire source for the program and library from a Raspberry
PI, including the configurations.  The PI also had this problem).

Can anyone give me a hint as to where I should start looking to fix this?

Thanks,

Don Ziesig