[Lazarus] lhelp broken for Lazarus 1.7 r1.5 FPC 2.6.4 x86_64-linux-gtk 2

John Landmesser jmlandmesser at gmx.de
Wed Jan 27 18:03:20 CET 2016

got a Mail from Silvio Clecio, but the patch, that should be in Lazarus
since r51387, r51388 didn't help!

Mail:

> Hello @JohnML1 <https://github.com/JohnML1> , the |iphttpbroker| unit
> was added recently in the Lazarus components. If you are using a
> stable version of Lazarusm, get and apply all patches sent in this
> issue: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=29483.

> <https://github.com/silvioprog/lazwebsolutions/issues/3#issuecomment-174965666>.

tried to compile lhelp with my  r51428 shows me these messages:

Kompiliere Package TurboPowerIPro 1.0: Exit code 1, Fehler: 3, Warnungen: 2
iphtml.pas(12184,6) Warning: User defined: Setting these font colors and
name messes up the alignment for some reason
iphtml.pas(12202,7) Warning: User defined: TODO Set Font size from CSS Value
iphttpbroker.pas(86,11) Error: identifier idents no member "AllowRedirect"
iphttpbroker.pas(87,11) Error: identifier idents no member "MaxRedirects"
iphttpbroker.pas(130,15) Error: identifier idents no member "IsRedirect"

So no lhelp available!