[Lazarus] Do we really need a PaintSwastika procedure?

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:07:11 CET 2016

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dmitry, you have full SVN write access, don't you? You can commit it
> without any bug reports.
> There could be more variations. Swastika has been drawn standing on
> its side, clockwise and counter-clockwise, and standing on its corner.

I was actually awaiting for someone's else approval to commit :) (r51215)
As for "corner standing" there's already RadAngle parameter.

It has a very long and rich history. ...
> And so on ...

Imho, the reason the procedure is there it's because it's quite easy to be
drawn.
(Specifically using Polygon method).
ExtGraphics doesn't really have any other religions/cultural symbols there.

thanks,
Dmitry