[Lazarus] Do we really need a PaintSwastika procedure?

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Fri Jan 8 01:25:45 CET 2016

On 01/07/2016 06:14 PM, Anthony Walter wrote:
> Even if you like the shape of the Nazi style Swastika, and have appreciation
> of its history in Finland, most everyone in the developed Western world now
> recognizes it as a symbol of Nazism,

due to pure ignorance and lack of proper teaching of its true history... for
someone to continue to further this ignorance is a travesty of the utmost...

> and by extension a symbol of prejudicial racism and hate.

the next thing you know, the christian cross (aka latin cross aka crucifix) will
be seen in the same light... does the name "westboro" ring a bell?? what do you
do when religion is used to drive hatred and fear? contrary to the teachings of
love and friendship... are we going to ban or remove the "star and crescent"
because of what ISIS/Isil/IS/Daesh are doing?

i fully agree with juha's comments... this can of pandora's worms should have
been left closed and buried just like her box...