[Lazarus] Do we really need a PaintSwastika procedure?

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Fri Jan 8 16:34:12 CET 2016

My two cents.

This has gotten completely out of hand.  When an item has multiple
meanings (e.g., artistic, religious or offensive political history) we
should give it the benefit of the doubt and LEAVE IT IN.

This is Lazarus (an international programming organization), not a
totalitarian regime.  As was exemplified before, should we paint a Hindu
who is printing a religious symbol with the same brush as a Neo-Nazi?  I
say NO.  Most people who are technically competent enough to install and
use Lazarus have the ability to draw anything they want anyway.

PLEASE, LET'S TERMINATE THIS THREAD, NOW!

Don Ziesig