[Lazarus] Do we really need a PaintSwastika procedure?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Jan 8 21:34:19 CET 2016

Il 08/01/2016 18:47, Juha Manninen ha scritto:
> No, this project must be politically NEUTRAL instead.

I perfectly agree with this statement of yours, but this is not the case.

I would never object to a collection of religious and political symbols,
where swastika could have its place together with hammer-and sickle,
crosses of different style, muslim crescent, star of David, etc.

But if you take a small collection where the only one politically
relevant is the swastika, then you have a collection which is
politically BIASED, not politically NEUTRAL.

The problem doesn't arise from the swastika being included, it arises
from all the rest which isn't, and which makes the swastika stand out.

Most likely in an unintended way, but this is what appears to a casual
observer, and which gave rise to this thread.

Just my 2 cents.

Giuliano