[Lazarus] Who "killed" TDBGrid? Ondrej?

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Mon Jan 11 19:25:55 CET 2016

On 11.01.2016 18:39, Gabor Boros wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a DataSet with 1 lookup and 10 string fields. If the DataSet
> empty and press Enter on the one of string field cells the lookup
> field combobox displayed on it. With mouse works as earlier (ie. with
> fixes_1_4). I see many commits about grid editor.

Yes, I did commit a lot in Grids, all commits were due to issue reports
and mainly patches from reporters and modifications. And I wasn't happy
to do the commits, if I have to be honest. I did so because there were
pending patches from reporters and it is good manners to review and
apply them, if they are OK.

It can be in the recent commits. Please try to find the revision that
broke it.

On 11.01.2016 18:39, Gabor Boros wrote:
> I found an issue but don't know same problem or not.
> Zeljko assign grid problems to Jesus but he not made any commit since
> September.

This particular one seems to be caused by r49016 by Jesus.

Ondrej