[Lazarus] Cannot find unit lNet when building project

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:09:58 CET 2016

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:58:40 +0100, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:53:25 +0100
>Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
>> But when I try to build the project there is a message:
>> Fatal: Cannot find lNet used by....
>
>Did you install lnet via fppkg?
No, I did not install it. This is one of the first tests following
download and build (bigide) of RC2. Seems like the IDE finds the files
without any need for installation....
Do I have to install non-visuel components in Lazarus? I usually
create the objects in code anyway and my test program is a console
(non-gui) program.

>Maybe you updated your compiler and forgot to update lnet?
Same compiler as before (3.0.0)
And the IDE picks up the source unit from:
/usr/fpc/3.0.0/utils/fppkg/lnet/lnet.pp

>Also check that you have only one lnet.ppu.
I only have fpc 3.0.0 plus the seed 2.6.4 on this computer (Raspberry
Pi2). I don't know where the lnet.ppu file would be located...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden