[Lazarus] Web vs desktop development

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:52:24 CET 2016

> The trend is actually switching to web+desktop applications. I.e.
> Steam client or Delphi's "help" window. So each application is a
> browser on its own. A smarter framework might suggest an alternative
> to html+js, so it could integrate with any application easily, rather
> than for a browser application.
These app will be better these days because we can use them in as a
website and an application with a same source and minor changes but one
thing that amused me is that why until now I didnt see anything good
from FPC and Lazarus people here? I know its a Open Source world and
.... but I saw many great thing but not this,is there a problem or
disagree about making these apps in FPC? As you can see they will be
more apps like these and their problem is speed sometimes that it can be
solved with FPC easily.

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A fast, anti-spam email service.