[Lazarus] Is porting Delphi program using AsyncPro to fpc/laz possible?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:10:48 CET 2016

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 10:13:23 +0000, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

>On 2016-01-21 09:42, Bo Berglund wrote:
>> I started testing LNet a few months ago but did not get so far then
>> and had to drop it for other tasks.
>
>I can also recommend Indy 10 (source code direct from their SVN
>repository). Indy 10 works very well these days with FPC 2.6.4 and FPC
>3.0 - personally tested under Linux, Windows and FreeBSD. I'm told from
>Remy that OSX is also supported (but I haven't personally tested that yet).

I tried to find the url for svn Indy10 but the closest I got was this:
https://svn.atozed.com:444/svn/Indy10/

It requires a user name: Indy-Public-RO but no password.

When drilling down into the tags dir I only see tags for Embarcadero
RAD Studio XE versions. And trunk is obviously a moving target.

What svn URL do you recommend?
And which tag?

--
Bo Berglund