[Lazarus] Get Lazarus January 2016 Update

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Thu Jan 21 21:32:39 CET 2016

HI Anthony,

You recently replied to Sandro:

If you're using my bundles and you want more packages, just use the
"Packages > Install/Uninstall Packages" menu item, choose any of the
packages you want, then click "Save and rebuild IDE".

I had not used those steps before so I tried, using the "Packages >
Install/Uninstall Packages" menu item, selected my existing package and
click "Save and rebuild IDE".  The Messages box immediately (it doesn't
look like it tried to do anything) is populated with "Panic *** make No
rule to make target 'idepkg' Stop"

When I load the package dialog for my component library and click on Use
 > Install it asks if I want to rebuild the Ide.  I click Yes and it
reports the exact same error.

Just out of curiosity, where (path and name) is the makefile for
building the ide so I can investigate this problem on my own?

I did try make clean bigide and make bigide and the response was that it
could not find target 'clean' or target 'bigide'.

Thanks,

Don Ziesig