[Lazarus] Bug 28281

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Jan 26 14:05:20 CET 2016

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 21:37:16 +0100 (CET)
Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any news on bug 29281 ?

> I can add the following extra info:
>
> if compilation fails, it quite often never detects this and fails to show the compiler error.
> I need to do a recompile, "abort" the previous build, and then it sometimes shows the actual error.

I wonder why it happens only on your platform. Perhaps it is only
triggered by specific stdout/stderr content length and error IDs. This
would explain, why a recompile works, where the output is shorter than
a full compile.

> Also, I get a 100% failure rate when I press ctrl-F9 when the project
> inspector is the active dialog.

I have no idea, how the project inspector could influence the external
tools. I hope it is not some memory corruption.

Mattias