[Lazarus] Package editor in Lazarus 1.6

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:12:59 CET 2016

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 7:44 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> What bug was fixed with this patch?
> Changes should be documented:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.6.0_release_notes#IDE_Changes

Ok, I added a "Package editor" section there.
Reducing two "Add" buttons to one button was the biggest visible change.
There were many other changes to make it smooth to use. Yes, it uses
my new ModifySilently concept which conflicts with your earlier
concept. Some method names should be fixed but otherwise I still feel
it is an easy and clean way to do it. You should look at it sometime
later.

> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/IDE_Window:_Package_Editor

Uhhh, that needs more updating. The screenshot must be updated for sure.
I will look at it tomorrow.

Juha