[Lazarus] Package issues

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Sat Jul 2 12:46:32 CEST 2016

Am 02.07.2016 um 11:30 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> You are right.
> Probably it works because they both use TAChartLazarusPkg, which
> compiles all shared units, which pins the compilation order.
>
> Mattias

Unless there's an unintentional usage of some unit, tvplanit should be
the same. Anyway, it looks quite mysterious to me, and I think that
TAChart could be a time-bomb leading once to the same issues. What's the
opinion here to separate it into different folders as well, just to be
on the safe side? It will force users of trunk to reinstall TAChart though.