[Lazarus] Improvement: Lazarus editor (synedit)

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Jul 7 21:21:17 CEST 2016

On 07/07/2016 18:16, Fabio Luis Girardi wrote:

> <mailto:lazarus at mfriebe.de>>:
>
>     On 07/07/2016 13:36, Fabio Luis Girardi wrote:
>

>         Is much harder to change this to, when press ( do (my
>         selection), instead of erase and replace my selection by ( ?
>
>     http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/IDE_Window:_Editor_Macros
>     http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Editor_Macros_PascalScript
>

> Should I to install some package on Lazarus to get this?
Editor Macros are available by default.

The Pascal script has a selftest however. Open the options from Tools
menu, and search for editor macros to see if it passed.

"Editor Macros" is an entry in the view menu. See the wiki pages I linked.

Note, ensure you move the macro into the "IDE" section. Or you may loose it.