[Lazarus] GTK 3.0

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 04:11:56 CEST 2016

Sadly the GTK+ devs do not seem to care much about backwards compatibility
and love to break stuff every other version.

Check this blog post which summarizes the issues
https://davmac.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/why-do-we-keep-building-rotten-foundations/

IMO GTK+ 2 is the last good GTK+ version and hopefully someone (maybe the
MATE devs) will fork it and add support for the needed stuff. GTK+ 3.0+ is
not reliable.