[Lazarus] Converting console app to Lazarus on RPi - Indy10 not found

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 00:07:45 CEST 2016

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 11:18:17 +0200, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

>Add Indy10 as requirement in the Project / Project Inspector.

Thanks, I added indylaz as requirement and now it finds the files as
it should!

But now I am getting a different error message from a non-Indy
problem:

I am using the Synopse PasZip unit to add zipping functionality to my
program. When I moved it into Lazarus on an RPi3 I get the following
error message:

PasZip.pas(60,3) Fatal: Cannot find LibC used by PasZip of the Project
Inspector.

This is the PasZip code that it complains about:

uses
{$ifdef MSWINDOWS}
  Windows,
{$else}
  LibC, <== Error here
  Types,
{$endif}
  SysUtils;

When I google this it seems like there has been some problems earlier
with LibC and Lazarus, but I did not find a working solution.

What to do?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden