[Lazarus] A new PascalTZ - time zone database for FPC / Lazarus

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:18:21 CEST 2016

El 19/07/2016 a las 19:03, Denis Kozlov escribió:

> PascalTZ 2.0 is backward compatible with code written for PascalTZ 1.0,
> but the usage has been somewhat simplified with addition of new methods:

Hello,

Thank you for fixing and updating the code.

> Should the old PascalTZ in Lazarus CCR
> <https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus-ccr/files/PascalTZ/> be
> removed and the PascalTZ article <http://wiki.freepascal.org/PascalTZ>
> on the wiki reflect the new home?

No problem by my side, but I think that a copy of PascaTZ should be kept
in the Lazarus CCR, maybe not updated on every update, only in major
revisions with a note about the live updated repository.

IMHO 1.0 version should be removed.

I was not aware of such amount of bugs :) in special the double frees.