[Lazarus] Target Survey

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jul 21 10:41:41 CEST 2016

On 07/20/2016 06:49 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> A brief explanation is here:...
Of course you know that I am a fan :-) .

Regarding this discussion being focused on a browser GUI:

Do you think there is a chance to do the GUI site of ifi in Java Script
(using one of the several Java Script GUI libraries that already have
been mentioned in this thread) and with this provide as well the
(supposedly more versatile) control-executable solution as the
(sometimes necessary) Browser based solution ?

Should we discuss this in an mse forum ?

-Michael