[Lazarus] Compile conditionals from Delphi do not work in Laz 1.6...

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Jul 22 14:02:25 CEST 2016

On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 12:20:50 +0100
Graeme Geldenhuys <mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

> On 2016-07-22 12:00, Bart wrote:
> > It will break every existing program that uses this dialog (including
> > the IDE).
>

> The logic is broken already. So at least fix it for future releases. Not
> improving the LCL or fixing bugs (yes, I consider it a bug) is worse.

A directory is a file and has a filename.

The logic is that similar properties/methods have the same the name
(e.g. Create, Clear, Caption, Filename). You don't need special
names for specializations.

Bo found the Filename pretty fast himself and could use F1 to
confirm.

Maybe you think it is a bug, because you are used to fpgui?

Mattias